What You'll Get
- $45 for one G-Pass to the Sunshine Music & Blues Festival with Tedeschi Trucks Band, Grace Potter, Dickey Betts & Great Southern, The Chris Robinson Brotherhood, Los Lobos, The Both & More (up to $63.50 value)
- When: Sunday, January 18
- Where: Mizner Park Amphitheatre
- General Admission Standing Room
- Doors: 11 a.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the lineup
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Sunshine Music and Blues Festival
- Tedeschi Trucks Band: self-described as an “11-piece band that booms like a soul thunderclap,” they deliver Grammy-winning blues jams steered by the growling vocals of singer Susan Tedeschi and her slide-playing hubby Derek Trucks
- Grace Potter: with her rock/blues outfit, the Nocturnals, she’s bowled over crowds at Bonnaroo, Lollapalloza, and Coachella with wailing vocals reminiscent of Janis Joplin
- Los Lobos: since 1973, these legends have redefined Latin music with their hybrid of traditional cumbia, Tex-Mex, soul, blues, and old-fashioned rock ‘n’ roll, leading to multiple Grammys and an international hit with their take on “La Bamba”
- Dickey Betts and Great Southern: a founding singer, guitarist, and songwriter of the Allman Brothers Band, Dickey has fired off hot licks in jams such as “Rambling Man” and “Jessica,” both of which landed him in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and on Rolling Stone’s list of 100 Greatest Guitarists
- The Both: a merger of indie-rock guitar champ Ted Leo and Oscar-nominated heartbreaker Aimee Mann, The Both wins over the crowd with fuzzed out riffs, double-helix harmonies, and witty stage banter between both singers
- Other Notable Acts: Rebirth Brass Band | The Chris Robinson Brotherhood | Matt Schofield | Sean Chambers
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 18, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Use for admission at Mizner Park Amphitheater on 1/18. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call Groupon customer service immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Live Nation, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.