- $31 for one G-Pass to the Sunshine Music and Blues Festival 2014. (up to a $62.50 value)
- When: Saturday, January 18
- Where: Mizner Park Amphitheatre
- General-admission standing room only
- Door time: 11:30 a.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the lineup.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
Sunshine Music and Blues Festival 2014
- What it's like: a waterfront Woodstock with more blues, jazz, and jam acts, considerably more mature audiences, and no Sha Na Na
- Biggest band (by numbers): the 11-piece, Grammy-winning Tedeschi Trucks Band, made up of husband-and-wife musicians Derek Trucks and Susan Tedeschi and members from their respective solo acts
- Band most likely to make crowds think they've stumbled into an electric carnival in New Orleans: Galactic
- Best Jefferson Airplane spin-off: Hot Tuna, an acoustic blues act led by founding Airplane members Jack Casady and Jorma Kaukonen
- Bassist who has a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame and pioneered the right-hand electric bass technique: Stanley Clarke
- Supergroup that includes the lead guitarist of Widespread Panic and the current drummer of Steely Dan: The Ringers featuring Jimmy Herring