All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $40 for one early-discount G-Pass for general-admission standing (up to $68.24 value) [Limited tickets available at this special price]
- $45 for one G-Pass for general-admission standing (up to $68.24 value)
- Click here to view the venue layout
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Tedeschi Trucks Band: Self-described as an “11-piece band that booms like a soul thunderclap,” they deliver Grammy-winning blues jams steered by the growling vocals of singer Susan Tedeschi and her slide-playing hubby Derek Trucks.
- Indigo Girls: Almost 30 years after bursting onto the college-rock scene with the folk classic “Closer to Fine,” the Grammy-winning, platinum-selling duo of Amy Ray and Emily Sailers is still on top of its game with its latest album, One Lost Day.
- Trombone Shorty & Orleans Avenue: With his self-defined “supafunkrock” band, the trumpet hero seen on HBO’s Treme defies expectations of New Orleans jazz with a live set that sizzles with the swagger of a hip-hop show.
- Hard Working Americans: Take the humor of alt-folker Todd Snider, the licks of the Chris Robinson Brotherhood’s Neal Casal, the low-end of Widespread Panic bassist Dave Schools, the keys of Great American Taxi’s Chad Staehly, and the drums of Duane Trucks (brother of Derek), and you get this freewheelin’ Americana supergroup.
- Karl Denson’s Tiny Universe: The longtime saxophonist for Lenny Kravitz fuses jazz with funk, rock, afrobeat, and R&B. He’s also become a staple of the jam-band circuit thanks to appearances at Bonnaroo and JamCruise.
- Other Notable Acts: The Revivalists | Jorma Kaukonen | The Jerry Douglas Band | Bobby Lee Rodgers Trio | Joanne Shaw Taylor
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 16, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.