- $20 for one ticket to see Super Diamond (up to $27.54 value)
- When: Friday, November 7, at 9 p.m.
- Where: Mill City Nights
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- What they do: salute the commanding voice and thick songbook of entertainment legend Neil Diamond
- How long they’ve been around: two decades
- How you know they’re the real tribute deal: the band has made multiple stage appearances with Diamond himself
- Who does Diamond: Surreal Neil, whose “uncanny impersonation of Mr. Diamond’s throaty, baritone voice is, well, surreal,” according to the New York Times
- What they play: such classics as “Sweet Caroline,” “Cracklin’ Rosie,” and “Cherry Cherry”
- What to expect from their set: smoke machines and suave ’70s gear, plus a heavier guitar sound than that of their muse
Mill City Nights
A rock 'n' roll sanctuary with an industrial aesthetic, Mill City Nights keeps downtown Minneapolis hopping with a unending parade of nationally touring musicians. Audiences can get up close to acts on the ground-level dance floor, or head up the metal stairs to grab a seat or lounge at a table. Down in the basement, The Nether Bar serves craft beers such as Summit, Fulton, and Finnegan's, while high-definition flatscreens broadcast sets from upstairs. The sleek decor and updated equipment add up to a winning venue, one that attracts acts as varied as Skinny Puppy, Easton Corbin, and Todd Rundgren to its stage.