What You'll Get
- $20 for one ticket to see Super Diamond (up to $27.54 value)
- When: Friday, November 7, at 9 p.m.
- Where: Mill City Nights
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- What they do: salute the commanding voice and thick songbook of entertainment legend Neil Diamond
- How long they’ve been around: two decades
- How you know they’re the real tribute deal: the band has made multiple stage appearances with Diamond himself
- Who does Diamond: Surreal Neil, whose “uncanny impersonation of Mr. Diamond’s throaty, baritone voice is, well, surreal,” according to the New York Times
- What they play: such classics as “Sweet Caroline,” “Cracklin’ Rosie,” and “Cherry Cherry”
- What to expect from their set: smoke machines and suave ’70s gear, plus a heavier guitar sound than that of their muse
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 7, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 11/7 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Mill City Nights. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Mill City Nights' current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Mill City Nights
A rock 'n' roll sanctuary with an industrial aesthetic, Mill City Nights keeps downtown Minneapolis hopping with a unending parade of nationally touring musicians. Audiences can get up close to acts on the ground-level dance floor, or head up the metal stairs to grab a seat or lounge at a table. Down in the basement, The Nether Bar serves craft beers such as Summit, Fulton, and Finnegan's, while high-definition flatscreens broadcast sets from upstairs. The sleek decor and updated equipment add up to a winning venue, one that attracts acts as varied as Skinny Puppy, Easton Corbin, and Todd Rundgren to its stage.