- $30 for one G-Pass to see Super Freestyle Explosion with Lisa Lisa, Stevie B, Exposé, The Original Cover Girls, Trinere & More (up to $61 value)
- When: Saturday, October 18, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Honda Center
- Seating: terrace sections or 404–407 or 438–441
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Super Freestyle Explosion
- The performers: Lisa Lisa, Stevie B, Exposé, Debbie Deb, Trinere, Nu Shooz, The Original Cover Girls, Nocera, Lil Suzy, and Lisette Melendez
- Hallmarks of the style: electronic beats and bubbly synth wedded to Latin rhythms and lyrics of love
- How Lisa Lisa and Cult Jam’s “I Wonder If I Take You Home” became a hit: a producer at Personal Records picked up the demo tape from a discard bin
- Hits with parenthetical titles: Stevie B’s “Because I Love You (The Postman Song)”; Exposé’s “I’ll Never Get Over You (Getting Over Me)”
- Exposé hits that are parentheses-free: “Point of No Return”; “Seasons Change”
- Artists who have covered Debbie Deb’s single “Lookout Weekend”: Janet Jackson, Kid Sister, The Black Eyed Peas
- Relationship between singer/percussionist Valerie Day and songwriter John Smith of Nu Shooz: they’re married