What You'll Get
- $30 for one G-Pass for terrace section 410–413 or 432–435 (up to $61.80 value)
- $55 for one G-Pass for plaza section 205–207 or 223–225 (up to $82.25 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Super Freestyle Explosion
- Salt-N-Pepa: Nearly three decades after “Push It” made them the first all-female rap group to go platinum, Cheryl James (“Salt”), Sandra Denton (“Pepa”), and Deidra “DJ Spinderella” Roper still know how to dominate a crowd
- Tone Lōc: The gravelly-voiced American Music Award winner and Grammy nominee behind hits “Wild Thing”and “Funky Cold Medina”
- Lisa Lisa’s claim to fame: She was an early innovator of the New York freestyle scene, perhaps best known for collaborations with Cult Jam that include “Can You Feel the Beat” and “All Cried Out”
- Jody Watley: The hip-hop and R&B icon behind the hit “I’m Looking for a New Love” has danced on Soul Train, sung on “Do They Know It’s Christmas,” and won a Grammy for Best New Artist.
- Rob Base: One half of the duo that created 1988’s massive hit “It Takes Two,” Base helped to push rap into the mainstream.
- Stevie B: He’s known as the “King of Freestyle,” thanks to his hits “Because I Love You (The Postman Song),” “In My Eyes,” “Spring Love,” and “I Wanna Be the One.”
- Exposé: This all-girl freestyle trio landed four Top Ten hits, including the 1988’s chart-topping ballad, “Seasons Change.”
- The Jets: This long-running group is known for poppy tracks “Crush on You” and “Make It Real.”
- Young M.C.: This singer/rapper is perhaps best known for “Bust a Move,” the lead single off his acclaimed Stone Cold Rhymin’
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 15, 2015. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Not valid in combination with promo codes Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.