- One ticket to the practice and qualifying rounds leading up to the MotoGP Red Bull Grand Prix of the Americas
- Click here to view the schedule
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $35–$55 for one trackside seat in the grandstand (up to $79 value)
- $25–$40 for one seat at Turn 15 (up to $49 value)
- $80 for a two-day pass with trackside seating in the grandstand ($138 value)
- $60 for a two-day pass with seating at Turn 15 ($88 value)
MotoGP Red Bull Grand Prix of the Americas
The top motorcycle riders in the world are ready to roar into Austin for the MotoGP Red Bull Grand Prix of the Americas. The race, which takes place on Sunday, April 10, is the exclamation point at the end a full weekend of festivities starting Friday morning. Throughout the practice rounds on Friday and Saturday, fans can scout riders from all three Moto divisions as they get used to the track’s turns and give pep talks to their nervous bikes. Read on to learn what else the weekend has in store:
- Superbike races happen Friday and Saturday morning and evening.
- Supersport races take place on Saturday evening.
- Autograph sessions will give fans a chance to get their helmets signed on Saturday.
- Free motorcycle parking available all three days—this is a motorcycle race, after all.