- One ticket to a Formula 1 U.S. Grand Prix event
- Where: Circuit of the Americas
- When: Practice and preliminary events October 31 and November 1; preliminary events and the Grand Prix itself on November 2
Ticket Options and Dates
Friday, October 31, at 10 a.m., which will feature 90-minute practice sessions at 10 a.m. and 2 p.m.
- $45 for one ticket for grandstand seating
- $45 for one ticket for seating at Turn 15
Saturday, November 1, at 10 a.m., which will feature a 60-minute practice session at 10 a.m. and qualifying at 1 p.m.
- $89 for one ticket for seating at Turn 15
- $99 for one ticket for grandstand seating
Two-day ticket for October 31–November 1
- $119 for one ticket for seating at Turn 15
- $129 for one ticket for grandstand seating
Three-day ticket for October 31–November 2 (opening races begin at 10:30 a.m. on November 2, and the Grand Prix itself begins at 2 p.m.)
- $519 for one ticket for seating at Turn 15
Tickets will be emailed.
U.S. Grand Prix
With 19 races in 19 countries, Formula 1 Racing will make its only U.S. stop this year in Austin at a venue built specifically for F1 racing. On Halloween weekend, the howls of a roaring crowd will drown out the howls of ghosts who ate too much candy. Last year, more than 250,000 fans turned out for the weekend-long event, making it one of the highest attended Grand Prix races of the 2013 season.
This time around, drivers will once again attempt to conquer the 20-turn counterclockwise track while approaching speeds of up to 200 MPH. They’ll familiarize themselves with the track’s idiosyncrasies and the locations of its crossing guards during three practice sessions spread out between Friday and Saturday, plus a qualifying round on Saturday afternoon. The event also features the Ferrari Racing Cup Challenge and the Porsche Mobil 1 Supercup, with practice and/or qualifying for each event on Friday, first races on Saturday, and second races on Sunday. In addition to the action on the track, fans can keep busy at an on-site festival that will feature local food, entertainment, and activities.