What You'll Get
- Single- or multi-day pass to the Formula 1 U.S. Grand Prix
- Where: Circuit of the Americas
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Tickets will be emailed.
- Schedule: the Grand Prix takes place on Sunday, October 25, at 1 p.m., but practices and qualifying rounds run throughout the weekend; click here for the itinerary.
- Door time: two hours before the race or first practice session
- $45 for one ticket for lower grandstand seating at Turn 15 on Friday, October 23 ($110 value)
- $55 for one ticket for main grandstand seating on Friday, October 23 ($125 value)
- $105 for one ticket for lower grandstand seating at Turn 15 on Saturday, October 24 ($165 value)
- $120 for one ticket for main grandstand seating on Saturday, October 24 ($187.50 value)
- $140 for one two-day pass for lower grandstand seating at Turn 15 on October 23–24 ($275 value)
- $165 for one two-day pass for main grandstand seating on October 23–24 ($500 value)
- $450 for one three-day pass for lower grandstand seating at Turn 15 on October 23–25 ($550 value)
- $525 for one three-day pass for main grandstand seating on October 23–25 ($625 value)
U.S. Grand Prix
With 19 races in 19 countries, Formula 1 Racing will make its only U.S. stop this year in Austin at a venue built specifically for F1 racing. On the weekend before Halloween, the howls of a roaring crowd will drown out the howls of ghosts who ate too much candy. In 2014, more than 237,000 fans turned out for the weekend-long event to watch Lewis Hamilton—who currently leads the 2015 standings—emerge as the victor.
This time around, drivers will once again attempt to conquer the 20-turn, counterclockwise track while approaching speeds of up to 200 MPH. They’ll familiarize themselves with the track’s idiosyncrasies and the locations of its crossing guards during three practice sessions spread out between Friday and Saturday, plus a qualifying round on Saturday afternoon. In addition to the action on the track, fans can keep busy at an on-site festival that will feature local food, entertainment, and activities. On Sunday evening, legendary musician Elton John will cap off the weekend with a two-hour, post-race set on the raceway’s new festival lawn.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects SuperStarTickets's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 2hrs before game time. Must provide email at checkout, which we will provide to facilitate redemption. Tickets will be emailed no later than 48hrs prior to event. Voucher not accepted at event. Names and prices printed on ticket may vary; only barcodes used for redemption purposes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.