Although Thomas Edison invented the light bulb and the phonograph, it never occurred to him to mix lights and music because he wasn't very smart. Electrify your senses with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to Survive Paint Wars with The Devil From Acapulco
- When: Friday, May 3, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Myth Live Event Center
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $15 for general admission for one (up to a $25 value)
- $25 for a VIP package (up to a $38.75 value), which includes general admission for one, one ticket for an alcoholic or non-alcoholic drink, one paint bottle, and glow sticks.
Survive Paint Wars with The Devil From Acapulco
An ominous figure takes the stage, painted silver from head to toe. He brandishes a torch in one hand and lasers in the other. A feathered headdress runs from his forehead down his muscled back. When he raises his arms, the hypnotic pulse of house music begins, inciting the crowd before him to thrash, sway, and jump as ribbons of paint rain down upon the dance-floor. This isn’t a scene from a Mad Max film; this is Paint Wars, and the figure is The Devil from Acapulco. He now leads nights of revelry throughout the world, and brings his performance to Minnesota for the first time with electronic-and-dance and a soundtrack of top 40-type sets spun by DJ Benjamin Michaels and Palladium. The result is an all-out bash hosted by KDWB’s Steve-O and studied by kindergarten teachers hoping to learn the latest finger-painting techniques.