- One ticket to see Susan Boyle
- When: Thursday, October 9, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Arlington Theatre
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- $39 for mezzanine rows MA–MG (up to $68.75 value)
- $49 for rear-orchestra rows EE–TT (up to $90.75 value)
- $89 for orchestra rows R–DD (up to $145.35 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
- I Dreamed a Dream: that an unassuming Scottish woman would win over hearts around the world with her powerful rendition of a Les Misérables song on Britain’s Got Talent, then release a debut album named after that same tune.
- Cry Me a River: if you still haven’t bought her first record, which sat at the top of the Billboard charts for six weeks and became the fastest-selling debut album ever in the UK.
- This is the Moment: in 2010, when Time magazine voted Boyle the seventh most influential person in the world.
- Wild Horses: couldn’t tear you away from seeing her in concert, where she’ll lend her powerhouse pipes to a repertoire of emotionally resonant covers, including “I Dreamed a Dream,” “Cry Me a River,” “This is the Moment,” and “Wild Horses.”