What You'll Get
- One ticket to see Susan Boyle
- When: Thursday, October 16, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Segerstrom Center for the Arts
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- $68.85 for the orchestra, rows K–X (up to $129.35 value)
- $37.35 for the balcony, rows N–W (up to $57.25 value)
- $42.60 for the orchestra terrace, rows H–W (up to $77.85 value)
- $47.85 for the loge, rows K–V (up to $77.85 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
- I Dreamed a Dream: that an unassuming Scottish woman would win over hearts around the world with her powerful rendition of a Les Misérables song on Britain’s Got Talent, then release a debut album named after that same tune.
- Cry Me a River: if you still haven’t bought her first record, which sat at the top of the Billboard charts for six weeks and became the fastest-selling debut album ever in the UK.
- This is the Moment: in 2010, when Time magazine voted Boyle the seventh most influential person in the world.
- Wild Horses: couldn’t tear you away from seeing her in concert, where she’ll lend her powerhouse pipes to a repertoire of emotionally resonant covers, including “I Dreamed a Dream,” “Cry Me a River,” “This is the Moment,” and “Wild Horses.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 17, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 10/16 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Segerstrom Center for the Arts. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects AEG Live's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.