- $10 for a one-day pass for Saturday or Sunday (up to $20 value)
- $17 for a weekend pass (both days) including programs, posters, and camping (up to $35 value)
- Note: Saturday features a Show and Shine Car Show. See a provisional race schedule here.
2016 Spring Vintage Classic
- The Event: a weekend of events hosted by the Sportscar Vintage Racing Association, from live races to vintage-car displays
- The Tradition: going strong after 40 years, with SVRA returning to the track that hosted the first vintage race in 1976
- The Other Milestone: The Trans-Am Sedan Championship marks its 50 anniversary this year, so the Spring Vintage Classic has declared itself the biggest Trans-Am celebration of the year.
- The Special Guests: a who’s-who of Trans-Am legends, including Bob Tullius, Willy T. Ribbs, and last year’s champion, Amy Ruman
- Also Featuring: a variety of classic and exotic street and performance cars at Saturday’s Show and Shine Car Show