- $16 for a three-day weekend pass, including pit access, to the Portland Vintage Racing Festival hosted by the Sportscar Vintage Racing Association ($32.50 value)
- When: Friday, July 10 through Sunday, July 12; events begin at 9 a.m. daily
- Where: Portland International Raceway
- Seating: General admission
- Door time: 7 a.m. each day
Portland Vintage Racing Festival
History meets high-octane action at the Portland Vintage Racing Festival, where racers zip around the track in restored classic vehicles. This year’s event highlights the historic Trans Am, taking fans back to the days when muscle cars were at the zenith of their popularity. But the excitement isn’t constrained to the track. Included pit access allows fans to peek behind the scenes, providing a chance to chat with drivers, crew members, and any talking cars that feel like opening up.
Sportscar Vintage Racing Association
The Sportscar Vintage Racing Association (SVRA) paints its events as rolling art shows where drivers and fans gather to celebrate classic automobiles. Founded in 1981, the SVRA had an initial membership of 25 drivers and supporters. Today, they support over 2,500 members from all walks of life.
No matter their background, SVRA’s members—and its fans—find common ground in their love of vintage cars. With the association’s encouragement, the cars featured at the Sonoma Historic Motorsports Festival are configured as closely as possible to their original condition and are redone to represent some of the best in American vintage racing.