What You'll Get
- $17 for one weekend pass ticket, valid Thursday–Sunday (up to $40 value)
- $12 for one single-day pass ticket, valid Saturday or Sunday (up to $25 value)
- $10 for one single-day pass ticket, valid Friday (up to $20 value)
2016 Mardi Gras in October
- What to Expect: In addition to 12 vintage racing groups and a contemporary Trans Am Series race, The Hagerty Show and Shine Car Show will showcase classic, vintage, exotic, and collectible cars on Saturday. All weekend, spectators can get behind the wheel of a new Jaguar, and take on a challenging autocross course, for free. The only requirements are you must be 21 and wear closed shoes.
- Extras: Enjoy the open paddock, and get up close to 8 decades of racing history. A family event where drivers and car owners enjoy putting kids in cars for photos. Sunday afternoon there will be a free on track touring session for all fans and spectators. Take your car out on the track. All street cars must have seat belts.
- About NOLA Motorsports Park: Located just 14 miles from the French Quarter of New Orleans, this facility’s 2.75-mile track features 16 turns and a 5,200-foot straightaway.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 16, 2016. Limit 20/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.