What You'll Get
- $42 for one single-day general-admission ticket for Sunday, April 24 (up to $64.22 value)
- Click here to view the schedule
SweetWater 420 Fest
- Friday – Kid Rock: Making music that plays just as well in northern Michigan as it does in southern Alabama—and singing duets with Sheryl Crow, Metallica, and Hank Williams Jr. along the way—is a fedora/trucker/ten-gallon hat trick that few artists can pull off, but Kid Rock continues to make it look effortless.
- Saturday – Bastille: With a indie-pop sound that summons the slick synth-pop of the ’80s and contains lyrical allusions to TV’s Twin Peaks, singer/songwriter Dan Smith’s solo project turned four-piece blew up like Mount Vesuvius with the arena-ready single “Pompeii” and the multi-platinum debut album Bad Blood.
- Sunday – Ludacris: Chris “Ludacris” Bridges—the Fast and Furious franchise star and Grammy-winning pioneer of the Dirty South hip-hop movement—dropped his latest album, Ludaversal, in 2015. Like all Luda’s records, it’s filled with his swaggering flow.
- Other Headliners: Lucero, Cypress Hill, Robert Randolph & the Family Band, Dawes, The Roots, Atmosphere, Michael Franti and Spearhead, and Ben Harper and the Innocent Criminals
- Everything Else: comedians, a craft beer tent, homebrewing seminars, and more
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 24, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem day of event for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.