Guests can enjoy dinner and a show the old fashion way with a play performance and fine dining experience
What You'll Get
- General admission
- Shows are adults only
- Click here to view the calendar for upcoming performances.
- See the Chef’s Nightly Tasting Menu.
Sylver Spoon Dinner Theater
- The show: “The Goat” by Edward Albee, an absurd comedy that tests the boundaries of love and realism
- The experience: a delicious menu complements a full year of adult-only dinner shows
- What about the kids: T-Spoons Tot Spot makes it easy for parents to enjoy their dinner date, simply drop the kids off at the on-location childcare center where they’ll be entertained by the caring staff
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 30, 2019. Refundable only within 24 hours of purchase. Limit 8/person, subject to ticket availability. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.