- $15 for one G-Pass to a Syracuse Crunch hockey game (a $26.20 value)
- Where: The Oncenter War Memorial Arena
- Seating: ice level, crunch club, or mezzanine sections
- Door time: one hour before puck drop
- Ticket values include all fees
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
Games and Dates
- Against the Binghamton Senators on Sunday, March 9, at 3 p.m.
- Against the St. John’s Icecaps on Wednesday, March 26, at 7 p.m.<p>
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Scouting Report
The Syracuse Crunch should get a boost in the home stretch of the 2013–2014 season, thanks to the return of goalie Kristers Gudlevskis. The Latvian net-minder is not returning from injury, but rather from a stint representing his country in the Sochi games. His play on the international scale included a virtuoso performance in the quarterfinal game against Canada, in which he made 55 saves without having to cover the goal in saran wrap. That type of performance should give him and the Crunch confidence as they skate to the end of the 2013–2014 campaign. <p>
As the AHL minor-league affiliate of the Tampa Bay Lightning, the Syracuse Crunch has primed players for the big league since 1994. They confront rivals from the Eastern Conference’s East Division and beyond at The War Memorial Arena, in front of 7,000 fans whose fiery passion for the team melts the ice beneath opposing players’ feet.