Football is a game that’s constantly innovating, from the introduction of the forward pass to the use of instant replay to correct referees’ grammar. Watch the game evolve with this GrouponLive deal to see the Syracuse Orange against the University of Connecticut Huskies at Carrier Dome on Friday, October 19, at 8 p.m. Gates open at 6:30 p.m. Choose between the following options:
For $44, you get a game package for one (up to a $104.90 total value), which includes the following:
- One ticket for C&D Preferred sideline seating in aisles 114–115, 117–118, 129–130, 302–308, 317–318, 320–321 rows A–O, and in aisles 335–336 (up to a $99.90 value, including fees)
- A $5 food voucher
For $79, you get a tailgate package for two (up to a $171.40 total value), which includes the following:
- Two tickets for non-preferred sideline seating in aisles 316, 317–321 rows P–ZZ, and aisle 322 (up to a $51.70 value each, including fees)
- Tailgate package for two with four drink tickets and buffet (a $40 value)
- Parking (a $12 value)
- Shuttle service to the game (a $6 value)
- Two programs (a $5 value each)
After some close losses at the start of the season, the 2–4 Syracuse Orange look to redeem themselves in Big East Conference play against the UConn Huskies. Hoping to keep the Huskies winless in the conference, starting QB Ryan Nassib looks to top his 2011 season, in which he found the end zone 22 times without even once passing the ball to a golden retriever. He’s already put up 11 TD passes in 2012, including four in a 42–41 shootout loss to Northwestern in which he passed for 482 yards. The team rallies behind the veteran expertise of head coach Doug Marrone, the offensive coordinator for the New Orleans Saints during their ascendant 2006 season.
Fans who purchase the tailgate option can show up at Drumlins, starting at 4:30 p.m., to kick back drinks and browse the buffet at Windows on the Green Bistro. As game-time nears, shuttles launch fans to the stadium in a perfect spiral. Guests must arrive at Drumlins together to sit together at the game.