What You'll Get
- $49 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 4, 12, 19, 20, 28, or 29 (up to $58.65 value)
- $69 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 6, 10, 22, 26, 106–110, 122–123, or 125–126 (up to $80.10 value)
- $89 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 7–9 or 23–25 (up to $105.05 value)
- Teams: Syracuse University vs University of South Carolina
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Brooklyn Hoops Holiday Invitational
- The Game: an annual exhibition contest between two of the biggest names in men’s Division I college hoops, hosted on the home court of the NBA’s Brooklyn Nets
- This Year’s Contenders: The University of South Carolina Gamecocks take on the Syracuse Orange, who defied expectations by blazing through the 2016 NCAA Tournament to make an appearance in the Final Four.
- The Matchup: It should prove to be an interesting contest. Though Syracuse owns a 3–1 lead in the all-time series between the schools, the Gamecocks are 2–0 all-time at Barclays Center. Which advantage prevails might well depend on which team can remind its players not to eat too many mashed potatoes at Thanksgiving two days before.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 26, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.