- $28 for one ticket to Jazz Jam with Saxophonist Euge Groove (up to $34.98 value)
- When: Saturday, August 22, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Hoffman Auditorium at the University of Saint Joseph
- General admission
- Door time: 6 p.m.
Jazz Jam with Saxophonist Euge Groove
- Euge Groove’s specialty: smooth saxophone, smooth slow jams, and smooth jazz at its smoothest
- How smooth?: Euge is so smooth, Kenny G might as well change his name to Kenny Metallica
- How Euge got his groovy name: by shortening his middle name, Eugene, adding an “o” to his last name, Grove, and making his first name, Steven, silent
- Euge’s huge accomplishments: 13 number-one singles, including the radio hits “Rewind” and “Slam Dunk”
- Euge’s huge collaborations: in addition to laying down sax with superstars such as Elton John, Huey Lewis, Paula Abdul, Joe Cocker, and Richard Marx, Euge was also behind that dynamo solo in Exposé’s 1988 hit, “Seasons Change”
- Got 2 B Groovin’: the title of Euge’s latest album
- Other jazz jammers: enjoy swinging Latin jazz from celebrated bandleader Ed Fast and his outfit, Conga-Bop, plus enticing tones from singer Linda Ransom
1678 Asylum Ave.
West Hartford, CT 06117