- $10 for one ticket to see Taboo of the Black Eyed Peas, including a three-olives cocktail (up to $19 value)
- When: Monday, March 24, at 10 p.m.
- Where: Suite Jacksonville
- General admission
- Door time: 9 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
Taboo of the Black Eyed Peas
- How you know Taboo: he’s a singing, rapping member of the Black Eyed Peas
- How you might not know him: as the author behind the autobiography Fallin’ Up: My Story
- How you probably don’t know him unless you’re his postman: by his real name, Jaime Luis Gómez
- How many Grammys he’s earned as part of the Black Eyed Peas: 6
- Where else you’ve seen him: as Vega in 2009’s Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li
- What to expect from his live performances: DJing, dancing, oral dissertations on the fluid dynamics involved in crowd-surfing, and maybe some solo work and songs from The Black Eyed Peas
When Suite Jacksonville opens its doors, it showers patrons with vibrancy and sophistication. The zigzagging lines of the dance floor’s wood lead to leather couches and a semi-circular bar where fine spirits wait for their seals to be cracked. And that, coupled with the striking decor, the array of wines, the bottle service, and the live entertainment from national DJs and bands all contributed to Folio Weekly naming Suite Jacksonville the “Best New Club” with the “Best Martini.”