Playing baseball takes coordination, upper-body strength, and the courage to run counterclockwise even though that direction is normally only for the immoral and weak-hearted. See strong-willed Americans with this GrouponLive deal.
- $14 for two tickets to see the Tacoma Rainiers take on the Salt Lake Bees (a $29.26 value)
- Where: Cheney Stadium
- Seating: Reserved
- Door time: One hour before first pitch
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
Dates and Times
- The home opener on Friday, April 12, at 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday, April 13, at 5:00 p.m.
- Sunday, April 14, at 1:30 p.m.<p>
The Scouting Report
As the Triple-A affiliate of the Seattle Mariners, the Rainiers rumble into the 2013 season with a roster of future big leaguers, including four of the organization’s top five prospects, as ranked by Baseball America. The Mariners’ top prospect, catcher Mike Zunino, anchors the team as he develops into a future star. During Opening Day on April 4, Zunino made a big splash in his debut, not by rolling out a slip-n-slide between home plate and the pitcher’s mound, but instead by going 3–4 with a homerun and three RBIs in a 9–1 victory over the Fresno Grizzlies. The Rainiers’ first home series of the season will give fans their first chance to catch Zunino in action, along with familiar faces like infielder Alex Liddi and outfielder Carlos Peguero.