Playing baseball takes coordination, upper-body strength, and the courage to run counterclockwise even though that direction is normally only for the immoral and weak-hearted. See strong-willed Americans with this GrouponLive deal.
- $33 for a game-day package for two to see the Tacoma Rainiers take on the Reno Aces (an $89.26 total value)
- When: Friday, May 3, at 7 p.m. or Saturday, May 4, at 5 p.m.
- Where: Cheney Stadium
- Seating: Reserved
- Door time: One hour before game time
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
- Two tickets for reserved seating (a $14.63 value each)
- Two hot dogs, two bags of chips, and two drinks (a $20 value)
- Two Rainiers hats (a $20 value each)<p>
The Scouting Report
As the Triple-A affiliate of the Seattle Mariners, the Rainiers rumble into the 2013 season with a roster of future big leaguers, including four of the organization’s top five prospects, as ranked by Baseball America. The Mariners’ top prospect, catcher Mike Zunino, anchors the team as he develops into a future star. Zunino has made a big splash through the first 14 games of the season, not by rolling out a slip-n-slide between home plate and the pitcher’s mound, but by posting a team-high .648 slugging percentage. This home series against the Reno Aces gives fans a chance to catch Zunino in action, along with familiar faces like infielder Nick Franklin.