What You'll Get
Playing baseball takes coordination, upper-body strength, and the courage to run counterclockwise even though that direction is normally only for the immoral and weak-hearted. See strong-willed Americans with this deal.
- $33 for a game-day package for two to see the Tacoma Rainiers take on the Reno Aces (an $89.26 total value)
- When: Friday, May 3, at 7 p.m. or Saturday, May 4, at 5 p.m.
- Where: Cheney Stadium
- Seating: Reserved
- Door time: One hour before game time
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
- Two tickets for reserved seating (a $14.63 value each)
- Two hot dogs, two bags of chips, and two drinks (a $20 value)
- Two Rainiers hats (a $20 value each)<p>
The Scouting Report
As the Triple-A affiliate of the Seattle Mariners, the Rainiers rumble into the 2013 season with a roster of future big leaguers, including four of the organization’s top five prospects, as ranked by Baseball America. The Mariners’ top prospect, catcher Mike Zunino, anchors the team as he develops into a future star. Zunino has made a big splash through the first 14 games of the season, not by rolling out a slip-n-slide between home plate and the pitcher’s mound, but by posting a team-high .648 slugging percentage. This home series against the Reno Aces gives fans a chance to catch Zunino in action, along with familiar faces like infielder Nick Franklin.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of game for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Cheney Stadium. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Gates open 1 hour before game time. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.