All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Allegiance to a sports team can last a lifetime, like true love, or dissipate after a rocky season, like true love. Cheer up with this deal.
- $21 for a game-day package for two to see the Tacoma Rainiers take on the Memphis Redbirds (a $49.26 total value)
- When: Thursday, May 16, at 7 p.m.; Saturday, May 18, at 5 p.m.; or Sunday, May 19, at 1:30 p.m.
- Where: Cheney Stadium
- Seating: Reserved
- Door time: One hour before game time
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
- Two tickets for reserved seating (a $14.63 value each)
- Two hot dogs, two bags of chips, and two drinks (a $20 value)<p>
The Scouting Report
As the Triple-A affiliate of the Seattle Mariners, the Rainiers rumble into a Pacific Coast League showdown with the Redbirds led by four of the organization’s top five prospects, as ranked by Baseball America. During the series, fans may be able to scout catcher Mike Zunino, the Mariners’ top prospect. Zunino has made a big splash through the first part of the season, not by rolling out a slip-n-slide between home plate and the pitcher’s mound, but by proving to be one of the team’s most reliable run producers.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on date of option purchased at venue. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Cheney Stadium. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before event time. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.