Allegiance to a sports team can last a lifetime, like true love, or dissipate after a rocky season, like true love. Cheer up with this GrouponLive deal.
- $21 for a game-day package for two to see the Tacoma Rainiers take on the Las Vegas 51s (a $49.26 total value)
- Where: Cheney Stadium
- Seating: Reserved
- Door time: One hour before game time
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart. <p>
Dates and Times
- Friday, June 28, at 7 p.m.
- Saturday, June 29, at 7 p.m.
- Sunday, June 30, at 1:30 p.m.<p>
The game-day package includes:
- Two tickets for reserved seating (a $14.63 value each)
- Two hot dogs, two bags of chips, and two drinks (a $20 value) <p>
The Scouting Report
As of June 25, the Tacoma Rainiers are flying high, buoyed by the Pacific Coast League’s best record and a league-high 91 home runs through 79 games. Right-fielder Carlos Peguero has made a big splash this season, not by installing an above-ground pool on the warning track, but by crushing a team-high 13 homers. The Rainiers look to improve on an already stellar 21–14 home record this weekend in a series against the Las Vegas 51s.<p>