Experience the weird, wonderful world of TACOTOPIA before they pack up all the mechanical taco rides and lime-wedge-swings on September 2nd
What You'll Get
- When can I visit?: August 1–September 2, 2019
- Doors open at 10 a.m.
- Event starts at 11 a.m. and ends at 7:30 p.m.
- What’s included:
- Admission to over 25 experiences
- Food from Azule Taqueria
- A bottle of Cholula
- A bottle of Jarritos Soft Drink
- Chips and Cholula Sample Bar
- Free gift bag
- Child tickets valid for ages 4–11; adult tickets valid for ages 12 and older
- Free admission for children 3 and under
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 3, 2019. Online reservation required. Discount reflects Tacotopia's current ticket prices – price may differ on day of event. Limit 6 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
As the name implies, Tacotopia is an oasis of all things tacos. Not only are there tacos galore to choose from and eat, but this pop-up museum-like amusement park has plenty of activities all in the name of and according to the theme of this Mexican treat. Guests can ride the mechanical taco, swing on the lime wedge, or spin in the tostada bowl. A ticket to this event provides a memorable Monday-morning story while also providing plenty of swag to bring home as a keepsake.