All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One ticket to see The Blind Boys of Alabama Talkin’ Christmas! gospel concert
- When: Tuesday, December 9, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Cleveland Masonic Auditorium
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $12 for the balcony (up to $24.21 value)
- $17 for the mezzanine (up to $35.54 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
The Blind Boys of Alabama Talkin’ Christmas! Gospel Concert
- When The Blind Boys of Alabama formed: in the late 1930s at the Alabama Institute for the Negro Blind
- Their tie to Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.: the gospel group provided the live soundtrack at many of his benefits
- When they first started receiving mainstream attention: in 2001 when they won their first Grammy Award for their album Spirit of the Century
- How many Grammy Awards they’ve earned since then: five
- Why HBO loves them: they sang the opening theme to the first season of The Wire
- Artists they’ve collaborated with throughout their 75-year career: Peter Gabriel, Tom Waits, Mavis Staples
- Their latest collaborator: Taj Mahal, who joined them for their holiday album Talkin’ Christmas!
- What to expect at the concert: Christmas tunes off the new album that, in true Blind Boys fashion, throw a little groove into the gospel, from an upbeat, hand-clapping take on “Do You Hear What I Hear?” to the funky title track
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 9, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 12/9 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Cleveland Masonic Auditorium. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Cleveland Masonic Auditorium's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 90 minutes before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.