What You'll Get
- $18 for one G-Pass to see Tamia (up to $35 value)
- When: Saturday, August 29, at 8:30 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Orlando
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 7:30 p.m.
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Tamia’s recording debut: on the first single off of Quincy Jones’s smash album Q’s Jook Joint
- The name of that tune: “You Put a Move on My Heart,” the first of her two Grammy nominations on that album
- The second: “Slow Jams,” a duet with Babyface
- How she followed those nominations: with even more—she received another Grammy nod for “Missing You,” a song off the Set It Off soundtrack recorded with Brandy, Gladys Knight, and Chaka Khan
- If you’re not counting: that’s three Grammy nominations before she’d even released an album
- Her most recent Grammy nominations: Best R&B Song and Best R&B Album in 2013 for Beautiful Surprise and its title track
- Her latest release: 2015’s Love Life, praised by Billboard for “elegantly [touching] on the vexing and rewarding aspects of relationships”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 29, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Live Nation, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.