- $18 for one G-Pass to see Tamia (up to $35 value)
- When: Saturday, August 29, at 8:30 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Orlando
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 7:30 p.m.
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Tamia’s recording debut: on the first single off of Quincy Jones’s smash album Q’s Jook Joint
- The name of that tune: “You Put a Move on My Heart,” the first of her two Grammy nominations on that album
- The second: “Slow Jams,” a duet with Babyface
- How she followed those nominations: with even more—she received another Grammy nod for “Missing You,” a song off the Set It Off soundtrack recorded with Brandy, Gladys Knight, and Chaka Khan
- If you’re not counting: that’s three Grammy nominations before she’d even released an album
- Her most recent Grammy nominations: Best R&B Song and Best R&B Album in 2013 for Beautiful Surprise and its title track
- Her latest release: 2015’s Love Life, praised by Billboard for “elegantly [touching] on the vexing and rewarding aspects of relationships”