Watch the Rays go head to head with the Astros, Rockies, Red Sox, Royals, and more
What You'll Get
- Seating: Lower Box, 200 Level, Outfield, Lower Corners, GTE Financial Party Deck
- Click here to view the seating chart
Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.
Recent Updates to Tropicana Field
- Third Base Food Hall: Locally inspired stadium cuisine makes it debut, featuring gourmet grilled cheese sandwiches, bourbon bread pudding a la mode, and southern fried chicken.
- First Base Food Hall: This spot offers healthy options such as build-your-own sushi bowls as well as returning local vendors including Beach Drive, Kahwa Coffee, and RumFish Grill.
- Facility Improvements: Redesigned fan entrances allow guests to move through busy access points with ease while energy efficient LED lighting and brand new turf enhances on-field play.
- Pregame Tailgate Party: Before the first pitch at home night games, Outfielder Bar & Grill and Ballpark & Rec hosts fans for pregame festivities which includes food and drink specials.
The Fine Print