What You'll Get
- One ticket to see a Tampa Bay Storm arena football game
- Where: Amalie Arena
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $20 for one promenade end-zone seat ($26.65 value)
- $25 for one promenade side-middle seat ($45 value)
For each option, choose from the following games:
- Against the San Jose Sabercats on Friday, April 10, at 7:30 p.m.
- Against the Jacksonville Sharks on Saturday, May 2, at 7:30 p.m.
- Against the New Orleans Voodoo on Saturday, May 30, at 7:30 p.m.
- Against the Orlando Predators on Saturday, July 11, at 7:30 p.m.
The AFL’s oldest franchise begins its 28th season under the guidance of second-year head coach and AFL Hall of Famer Lawrence Samuels. A former Storm player himself, he leads a squad helmed by newly arrived veteran quarterback Jason Boltus. A season ago, Boltus helped lead his Orlando Predators to the playoffs even without bartering away his frequent flyer miles in exchange for more points on the scoreboard. During this slate of games, Boltus and the Storm face off against his former team, as well as the division-rival Jacksonville Sharks.
Tampa Bay Storm
The Tampa Bay Storm are the only team still active from the Arena Football League’s inaugural 1987 season. In their time in Tampa Bay, the team has made seven trips to the ArenaBowl, snagging five Foster trophies and enough commemorative t-shirts to clothe every mannequin in a department store.
About Tampa Bay Storm
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 11, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting day of game for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at Amalie Arena. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before game time. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.