- One ticket to see a Tampa Bay Storm arena football game
- Where: Amalie Arena
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $20 for one promenade end-zone seat ($26.65 value)
- $25 for one promenade side-middle seat ($45 value)
For each option, choose from the following games:
- Against the San Jose Sabercats on Friday, April 10, at 7:30 p.m.
- Against the Jacksonville Sharks on Saturday, May 2, at 7:30 p.m.
- Against the New Orleans Voodoo on Saturday, May 30, at 7:30 p.m.
- Against the Orlando Predators on Saturday, July 11, at 7:30 p.m.
The AFL’s oldest franchise begins its 28th season under the guidance of second-year head coach and AFL Hall of Famer Lawrence Samuels. A former Storm player himself, he leads a squad helmed by newly arrived veteran quarterback Jason Boltus. A season ago, Boltus helped lead his Orlando Predators to the playoffs even without bartering away his frequent flyer miles in exchange for more points on the scoreboard. During this slate of games, Boltus and the Storm face off against his former team, as well as the division-rival Jacksonville Sharks.
Tampa Bay Storm
The Tampa Bay Storm are the only team still active from the Arena Football League’s inaugural 1987 season. In their time in Tampa Bay, the team has made seven trips to the ArenaBowl, snagging five Foster trophies and enough commemorative t-shirts to clothe every mannequin in a department store.