Like MP3 players, concentrated orange juice, and miniature bull elephants, arena football provides full-size fun in a condensed package. Enjoy smaller-scale sports with today’s GrouponLive deal.
- One G-Pass to see a Tampa Bay Storm arena football game against the Pittsburgh Power
- When: Saturday, July 20, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Tampa Bay Times Forum
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
- $15 for one G-Pass for promenade end seating in rows N–U of sections 104–112 or 120–128 (a $30 value)
- $25 for one G-Pass for promenade sides seating in rows P–W of sections 101–102, 115–117, or 130, or any row of sections 103, 114, 118, or 129 (a $40 value)<p>
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.<p>
Student, senior, and military discounted tickets are available but this Groupon still offers the best deal available. Children 12 and under receive discounted $5 tickets.<p>
In a league where offense is placed at a premium, the Tampa Bay Storm have scored the second-most points in the American Conference so far this season. Versatile quarterback Adrian McPherson has been as effective on his feet as he is through the air. Besides being ranked as one of league’s top passers, he’s the league’s second-ranked rusher after keeping the ball on the ground to score 31 TDs and to protect the pigskin from any birds of prey nesting in the rafters. Many of McPherson’s passing TDs have found the waiting hands of wideout Joe Hills on the other end, who’s caught 36 in the endzone on 1,542 receiving yards.
Tampa Bay Storm
The Tampa Bay Storm are the only team still active from the Arena Football League’s inaugural 1987 season. In their time in Tampa Bay, the team has made seven trips to the ArenaBowl, snagging five Foster trophies and enough commemorative t-shirts to clothe every mannequin in a department store.