What You'll Get
- One ticket to a Tampa Bay Rays game, starting from $17.50
- When: Saturday, July 16 at 6:10 p.m. (Orioles) or Saturday, July 30, at 6:10 p.m. (Yankees)
- Click here to see the seating chart.
A Game-Day Guide for Tropicana Field
- Meet the other rays: Tropicana Field and the Florida Aquarium teamed up for a unique and ambitious ballpark amenity: a 35-foot, 10,000-gallon cownose ray tank situated just behind center field. The Rays Touch Tank is free to all attending fans and offers them a chance to glimpse, touch, and feed up to 30 of the team’s namesake creatures.
- Tampa Bay’s spin on the ballpark dog: Cuban sandwiches, a Tampa Bay staple, are available at numerous concessions throughout the park. That means that wherever you’re sitting, you’re not too far from a tasty local treat: toasted Cuban bread piled high with sliced pork, ham, Genoa salami, and swiss cheese.
- Become a card-carrying Ray: Tropicana Field’s Left Field Street area is where kids can stop being spectators and join the fun and games. This interactive section features games such as Grand Slam Alley, an interactive baseball-themed game show, and a photo attraction that offers customized Topps baseball cards.
The Fine Print