- One G-Pass to The Tampa Urban Music Fest
- When: Saturday, August 23, at 8 p.m.
- Where: USF Sun Dome
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $27 for sections 325–329 (up to $45.45 value)
- $33 for sections 218–220 (up to $55.70 value)
- $40 for sections 201, 202, 214–217, 221, or 222 (up to $66.55 value)
- $46 for sections 118–120 (up to $76.80 value)
- $52 for section 101, 102, 114, or 115 (up to $87.80 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
**How G-Pass Works:** Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Tampa Urban Music Fest
- How you first met Anthony Hamilton: crooning the chorus on Nappy Roots’ Grammy-nominated rap hit “Po’ Folks”
- Al Green duet that scored Anthony his first Grammy: “You’ve Got the Love I Need”
- Later work: his Billboard-charting fifth album, Back to Love and “Freedom”, a song he co-wrote and sang with Elayna Boynton for the Django Unchained soundtrack
- How you first met Lyfe Jennings: on his first solo album, Lyfe 268-192
- The significance of those numbers: they comprised his ID number while he spent 10 years in prison, during which he turned his life around and started making music
- His sound: bass-heavy R&B elevated by his gentle acoustic plucking and confessional tenor
- Lyfe Jennings songs that will transform your eyes into cartoon hearts: “Must Be Nice,” “S.E.X.,” “Let’s Stay Together”
- His upcoming sixth album: 10 Years Later, which reflects on over a decade being a free man
- How you first met Mali Music: performing his inspiring R&B and hip hop at the BET Music Awards
- Latest album: Mali Is, propelled by the single “Beautiful”
- Age when Jazmine Sullivan dazzled audiences on Showtime at the Apollo, four years before she signed with Jive Records: 11
- Hit from her latest album, Reality Show: “Dumb,” on which she collaborates with Meek Mill