What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to Tangier Shrine Circus, starting from $10
- Seating: general admission (Thursday, February 15) or 200-level (Friday, February 16)
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Tangier Shrine Circus
- The circus’s appeal: The mesmerizing acts are fit for all ages, making the circus a fun night out for the whole family.
- Daredevil stunts: In past shows, the circus has dropped jaws as motorcyclists raced around a Globe of Death and acrobats teetered on the Wheel of Destiny.
- Animals and more: Royal Bengal and white tigers and Asian and African elephants have stolen the show at past circuses, headlining a cast that includes clowns, jugglers, and keystone cops.
The Fine Print