- $35 for one ticket to Tango Fire (up to a $70.25 value)
- When: Sunday, November 10, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Molson Canadian Studio at Hamilton Place
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
When Argentine choreographer German Cornejo stages shows celebrating the passionate steps of tango, he starts at the most logical place: with the dancers. The five couples that make up the Tango Fire company move with their own individual rhythms and impulses, with each pair choreographing their own sultry solos. Cornejo then works with them to refine the steps and create a cohesive act. The result? An electrifying, physical journey following tango’s rise from its origins in the dance halls of Buenos Aires to its current place in popular culture. Supported by a live band, as well as a talented young singer and some talented young shoes, the performers spin, dip, kick, and embrace their way through the history of one of the world’s most iconic dances.<p>