- One ticket to see Tango Lovers Company Show
- When: Saturday, October 18, at 4:30 p.m.
- Where: Amaturo Theater at Broward Center
- Seating: sides and center of the orchestra
- Door time: 4 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $41 for rows M–T (up to $59 value)
- $53 for rows F–L (up to $76.70 value)
- $70 for rows B–E (up to $100.30 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Tango Lovers presents an evening of fiery footwork and passionate motion in celebration of the world’s cultural heritage. Led by artistic director Marcos Ayala—an international star and World Champion of Tango Dance in Japan—performers take the stage in dazzling regalia to kinetically entertain audiences. Fueling their feet are musicians who have worked with the Philharmonic Orchestra of Montevideo who volley the tempo from romantically slow to impossibly fast, seeing if they can make the dancers’ shoes melt.
“Lincoln theatre is right across the street from the u street metro. ”
“Beautiful sensuous tango”