- $20 for one ticket to see Tango Lovers Company Show (up to $41.50 value)
- When: Thursday, October 16, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: The Lincoln Theatre
- Seating: upper-balcony rows H–V
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- Click to view the seating chart
Tango Lovers Company Show
Tango Lovers Company presents a broadway-style show that traces the history of the classic sensual South American dance back to its origination along the Rio de la Plata, complete with stunning costumes and stage lighting. Led by artistic director Marcos Ayala—an international star and World Champion of Tango Dance in Japan—2014 World Tango Champions Juan Malizia Gatti and Manuela Rossi along with a cast of 20 internationally renowned dancers take the stage in dazzling regalia to kinetically entertain audiences. Fueling their feet are solo vocalists and musicians who have worked with the Philharmonic Orchestra of Montevideo who volley the tempo from romantically slow to impossibly fast, seeing if they can make the dancers’ shoes melt.