All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Dance is not only a beautiful art form but also a beautiful way for teens to stay out of street rumbles. See something inspiring with this deal.
- One ticket to see Tango Lovers
- When: Saturday, November 16, at 6 p.m.
- Where: The Lincoln Theatre
- Door time: 5 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $46 for box section E or H, or rows M–T of the orchestra (up to a $71.50 value)
- $56 for box section D or J, or rows D–L of the orchestra (up to an $87.50 value)
- $89 for box section A, B, C, or K, or rows A–C of the orchestra (up to a $137.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
Tango Lovers presents an evening of fiery footwork and passionate motion in celebration of Argentina's national dance. Led by artistic director Marcos Ayala—an international star and World Champion of Tango Dance in Japan—performers take the stage in dazzling regalia to kinetically entertain audiences. Fueling their feet are musicians who have worked with the Philharmonic Orchestra of Montevideo who volley the tempo from romantically slow to impossibly fast, seeing if they can make the dancers' shoes melt.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 16, 2013. Limit 4 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 11/16 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at The Lincoln Theatre. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects TicketFly's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.