Dance is not only a beautiful art form but also a beautiful way for teens to stay out of street rumbles. See something inspiring with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to see Tango Lovers
- When: Saturday, November 16, at 6 p.m.
- Where: The Lincoln Theatre
- Door time: 5 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $46 for box section E or H, or rows M–T of the orchestra (up to a $71.50 value)
- $56 for box section D or J, or rows D–L of the orchestra (up to an $87.50 value)
- $89 for box section A, B, C, or K, or rows A–C of the orchestra (up to a $137.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
Tango Lovers presents an evening of fiery footwork and passionate motion in celebration of Argentina's national dance. Led by artistic director Marcos Ayala—an international star and World Champion of Tango Dance in Japan—performers take the stage in dazzling regalia to kinetically entertain audiences. Fueling their feet are musicians who have worked with the Philharmonic Orchestra of Montevideo who volley the tempo from romantically slow to impossibly fast, seeing if they can make the dancers' shoes melt.