- One ticket to see Tango Lovers
- When: Friday, November 15, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Newark Symphony Hall
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees. <p>
- $49 for rows K–T of the orchestra or rows A–C of the orchestra circle (up to $75.13 value)
- $61 for rows D–J of the orchestra (up to a $93.75 value)
- $97 for rows A–C of the orchestra (up to a $150.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart. <p>
Tango Lovers presents an evening of fiery footwork and passionate motion in celebration of Argentina's national dance. Led by artistic director Marcos Ayala—an international star and World Champion of Tango Dance in Japan—performers take the stage in dazzling regalia to kinetically entertain audiences. Fueling their feet are musicians who have worked with the Philharmonic Orchestra of Montevideo who volley the tempo from romantically slow to impossibly fast, seeing if they can make the dancers' shoes melt.
“Lincoln theatre is right across the street from the u street metro.”
“Beautiful sensuous tango”