- One ticket to see Tango Lovers Company Show
- When: Friday, October 17, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Berklee Performance Center
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $63 for orchestra 1 (up to $91 value)
- $49 for the front or front mid-center of orchestra 2 (up to $71 value)
- $34 for the rear mid-center or rear of orchestra 2 (up to $49 value)
- $30 for the first balcony (up to $51 value)
- $20 for the second balcony (up to $39.50 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
Tango Lovers Company presents a broadway-style show that traces the history of the classic sensual South American dance back to its origination along the Rio de la Plata, complete with stunning costumes and stage lighting. In this visually stunning production, artistic director Marcos Ayala—an international star and World Champion of Tango Dance in Japan—partners with musical director Gustavo Casenave, who is nominated for 2014 Latin Grammy award in the category of, “Best Contemporary Classical Composition.” 2014 World Tango Champions, Juan Malizia Gatti and Manuela Rossi, along with a cast of 20 internationally renowned dancers take the stage in dazzling regalia to kinetically entertain audiences. Fueling their feet are solo vocalists and musicians who have worked with the Philharmonic Orchestra of Montevideo who volley the tempo from romantically slow to impossibly fast, seeing if they can make the dancers’ shoes melt.