- Two tickets to see Tango Lovers
- When: Wednesday, November 20 at 5 p.m.
- Where: Colony Theater
- Door time: 4 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $65 for orchestra, rows R–V (up to a $99.90 value)
- $78 for orchestra, rows N–Q (up to a $120.90 value)
- $113 for orchestra, rows E–G (up to a $174.60 value)
- $180 for orchestra, rows A–D (up to a $277 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
The value of this deal is based on regular ticket prices and doesn’t reflect student, senior, or military discounts.<p>
Tango Lovers presents an evening of fiery footwork and passionate motion in celebration of Argentina's national dance. Led by artistic director Marcos Ayala—an international star and World Champion of Tango Dance in Japan—performers take the stage in dazzling regalia to kinetically entertain audiences. Fueling their feet are musicians who have worked with the Philharmonic Orchestra of Montevideo who volley the tempo from romantically slow to impossibly fast, seeing if they can make the dancers' shoes melt.