All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One ticket to Tango Lovers: The Best Musical Show of the Year
- When: Sunday, September 20, at 6 p.m.
- Where: Johnny Mercer Theatre
- Door time: 5 p.m.
- $24 for balcony (up to $34.50 value)
- $29 for orchestra rows BB–DD (up to $42 value)
- $31 for mezzanine (up to $45 value)
- $36 for orchestra rows V–AA (up to $52.50 value)
- $44 for orchestra rows J–U (up to $63 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Tango Lovers presents an evening of fiery footwork and passionate motion in celebration of Argentina’s national dance. Led by artistic director Marcos Ayala—an international star and World Champion of Tango Dance in Japan—performers take the stage in dazzling regalia to kinetically entertain audiences. Fueling their feet are musicians who have worked with the Philharmonic Orchestra of Montevideo who volley the tempo from romantically slow to impossibly fast, seeing if they can make the dancers’ shoes melt.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 20, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem 9/20 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.