What You'll Get
- One G-Pass ticket to Tango Lovers: The Best Musical Show of the Year
- When: Thursday, September 17, at 8 p.m
- Where: The Fillmore Miami Beach at Jackie Gleason Theater
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- $24 for mezzanine, rows P–T (up to $33.75 value)
- $33 for orchestra, rows JJ–PP (up to $45.25 value)
- $40 for mezzanine, rows H–N (up to $56.25 value)
- $47 for orchestra, rows BB–HH (up to $67.75 value)
- $54 for mezzanine, rows A–G (up to $78 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Tango Lovers presents an evening of fiery footwork and passionate motion in celebration of Argentina’s national dance. Led by artistic director Marcos Ayala—an international star and World Champion of Tango Dance in Japan—performers take the stage in dazzling regalia to kinetically entertain audiences. Fueling their feet are musicians who have worked with the Philharmonic Orchestra of Montevideo who volley the tempo from romantically slow to impossibly fast, seeing if they can make the dancers’ shoes melt.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 17, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Live Nation, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.