All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $24 for one ticket for orchestra seating in rows 6 and higher (up to $40.54 value)
- $19.50 for one ticket for rear balcony seating (up to $29.24 value)
- $23.30 for one ticket for front balcony seating (up to $34.89 value)
- Tangos will be sung in Spanish but translated into English
- Click to view the seating chart
- What It Is: Tango music and dance meld with projected photographs, paintings, and animation to tell the story of a man who suffers the heartache of unrequited love.
- The Music: Different styles and tempos of Argentinian Tango, spanning the 1930s to today and featuring two works written by Astor Piazzolla.
- The Performers: International singer Humberto Fortuna, international violinist Crismary Garcia, and dancers Noelia Guerrero and Martin Cardoso all directed by Humberto Fortuna and Laura Sapir
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 14, 2016. Limit 6/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem 2/14 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.