What You'll Get
- $53 for one ticket for reserved seating (up to $89.98 value)
- Tangos will be sung in Spanish but translated into English
- Click to view the seating chart.
- What It Is: Tango music and dance meld with projected photographs, paintings, and animation to tell the story of a man who suffers the heartache of unrequited love.
- The Music: Different styles and tempos of Argentinian Tango, spanning the 1930s to today and featuring two works written by Astor Piazzolla.
- The Performers: International singer Humberto Fortuna, international violinist Crismary Garcia, and dancers Diego Santana and Vicky Sierra all directed by Humberto Fortuna and Laura Sapir
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 22, 2016. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.