What You'll Get
- $30 for one G-Pass ticket for gallery seating (up to $54.50 value)
- $39 for one G-Pass ticket for second balcony seating (up to $65.25 value)
- $49 for one G-Pass ticket for first balcony rear seating (up to $76 value)
- $59 for one G-Pass ticket for first balcony front seating (up to $87.25 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
One Nite Stand Tour
- Tank: Four-time Grammy nominee Tank got his start backing Ginuwine before scoring solo hits such as “Please Don’t Go” and “Sex Music.” His latest release, Sex Love & Pain II, hit the top of Billboard’s R&B/Hip-Hop Album chart.
- K-Ci & Jo Jo: Former members of ’90s R&B group Jodeci, these brothers have racked up three Grammy nominations, one American Music Award for Favorite R&B Band, and one Blockbuster Award for Best R&B Group thanks to their hit “All My Life” and their five feel-good albums.
- 112: Georgia R&B quartet best known for their Grammy-winning background vocals on P. Diddy’s “I’ll Be Missing You,” as well as the hits “Only You,” “Anywhere,” and “Peaches & Cream”
- Calvin Richardson: This neo-soul singer hit the scene at the turn of the millennium with “You’re So Amazing”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 19, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.