Female outlaw singer who’s held on to her strong, husky voice since her 1974 debut at age 13
About This Deal
- Seating: balcony
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Age restriction: must be 19 or older
- Date and time: Saturday, October 10, 2021, at 8 p.m.; doors open at 7 p.m.
- The child star: At 13, she shook up the country scene with her 1974 debut, “Delta Dawn,” which showcased a smooth and earthy voice much older than herself.
- The outlaw: She’s considered one of the only female outlaw country singers, best exemplified in the dusty little ditty “Texas (When I Die).”
- And everything else: “If It Don’t Come Easy” found a more mature Tucker looking back at the hard truths of love, and her voice broke like her fans’ hearts in the breakup ballad “Hangin In.’”
Need To Know
Promotional value expires Oct 11, 2021. Refundable only within 24 hours of purchase, subject to Extraordinary Event Policy. Limit 8/person, subject to ticket availability. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Redeem for a ticket at venue box office. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. Must be 19 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.