All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $25 for one ticket in the side orchestra or side mezzanine (up to $44 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Tao: Drum Heart
- What it is: a traditional Japanese drumming performance with pops of 21st Century flair
- The sights: elaborate costumes, precisely choreographed dances, and muscles—so many muscles
- The sounds: thunderous taiko drums and passionate, near-militaristic chanting
- How it all started: In 2004, Tao appeared at the Edinburgh Festival Fringe—arguably the world’s largest arts festival—and stole the show, leading to a world tour and appearance at the Vancouver Olympics in 2010.
- By the numbers: The show has travelled to more than 22 countries and 400 cities, it has dazzled nearly 7 million spectators, and it has probably inspired at least one person to incorporate drumming into their workout routine.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 21, 2018. Limit 8/person. Redeem starting 2/21 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.